måndag 6 juni 2011

English-time

Some more international shit! At the Swedish nationalday and that stuff, it would be great to break up with some new ideas, I think. Then I came up with the idea to write in English, just to honour this blue and yellow country, right?! Thought it would be marvelous for our team to learn some English. This is the classes to be a professional superamerican with an amazing accent! (Jimmy "Bison" is 25% american, you are free to call him if you got any questions). Lets start right here and right now.

I have had a wonderful holliday, with great weather and a temperature around 25-30 degrees. That´s insane! Got some bad feelings about tomorrow, job again (fuck..). My english-vocabulary is the worst you can get (and so is my grammer...). And it isn´t fun reading this, I promise you guys.. That means I´ll keep it short!

Thought it could be fun for our new friend Crille-boy for some horribel reading. Speaking about him, I remember a qoutation from Mr Calle Klinton: "His the fucking best player in the world!". There you got an amazing compliment, Crille (how many times didn´t we hear Calle scream, "Amazing Cris"..). Snap it up like a mushroom living in Sahara waiting for the first drops of water after ten years looking into death (okey, my metaphors is even more worse in English then Swedish.. Crap..)

After som shattering with Crille, he told me that he wants to play for VIK Fotboll. I´m really glad to hear that, because he seem to be a professional of what he does (probably playing football as all of the other guys..). But the biggest skill that he got is his humility! I think he is a great person, after some quality-min I have spent with him... So welcome to the club Mr Cuevas (hope you get a contract and play for us!)

You have to have some indulgence with my Swenglish. I´m not a teacher, even if I try..

This is enough for this season, the rest will be written in Swedish. See you guys, kissbye (that´s a new word in English, right?!)

Ps. Hope fucking VLT got some respect and keep in touch with me! That fucking newspaper is a strain on one´s nerves. When you discover that we got an old VIK-player back in the team, you can do what you didn´t do to Menhal. Pick up the phone and dial. Then you can write from where you got the information...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar